Thread: Rugby World Cup
View Single Post
Old 17-10-11, 13:38

Default Bugger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Eades View Post
Terry, I a Kiwi. Does that make the compliment better or worse?
Tony, I'm not usually a gambler.
David, have a look at the Aussie team,have a look at the English team. Those pacific island guys are filling gaps in teams around the world.
Sorry for being so slow to reply., but it is very hard to be gracious sometimes and now is one of those times.

So......congratulations to the All Blacks, (you guys have no idea how hard it is to say that) good luck in the final. I suppose we can say weve won two.... you guys are catching up.

Lynn, a bet is a bet and I lost. So its a few cartons of NZ's finest whenever I visit over there again (or if you blokes come over here).

To Terry and the rest of the Canucks I think youll find if you go back through Canada's sporting history. You guys were as strong in Rugby as any of Britians colonies once....including the All Blacks.

I will watch the final (cause I just love the game) with equal interest as well. Not too mention the Wallabies have some Welshmen to maime for the bronze medal.