Thread: LSVW trailer
View Single Post
Old 11-04-21, 03:10

Default LSVW trailer

OK , ok , not our best idea for an Army truck . Here , i bought the matching trailer to my LSVW . It’s part of our military history and good people have served Canada well using this ill advised kit . Brought it home yesterday . Of course , bubba had improved the trailer lights and mixed the pigtail cords . Now everything is in proper military order , working and ready for a proper B/ O convoy. I made a demonstration to my son who is an engineering student and he was blown away . He had no clue of the use of the different lighting control levers in the driver compartment .As for the pigtail , i told him . no sweat , 21 goes in 21 , 23 goes in 23 , 24 in 24 and so on . Why do civilians can’t get it i will never know . I had a NOS pigtail and plug just waiting for a trailer . 37 is cancelled and forget it . Why is there we don’t use 37 anyway ? Why is 90 ( ground ) not used on all trucks ? Anyway i grounded 90 and it works . What is your opinion on this trailer as a piece of kit ? I know , i know , the truck is underpowered to pull it . I experienced it today . Even empty it’s too much for the truck . But construction wise ? Does it tow well the G Wagon the other truck i saw it hitched behind ?
Attached Thumbnails
BA103DB7-B842-4851-9B30-990AF8372BFA.jpeg  
94 LSVW

Last edited by Robert Bergeron; 11-04-21 at 03:17.