View Single Post
Old 25-08-13, 00:26

Default Carrier reproductions

After many hours of measuring fitting cutting, re-measuring re-cutting & re-fitting and even a third time...I believe we've finally produced front armour for the FUC that is going to be as close as I think one can get to the original. It will be made from 3/8 mild steel, have all rivet and bolt holes cut, as well as the vision slots cut. I've fit the Mk2 plates to my carrier and I'm happy with the results. Edge grinding will be required to fit up the plates. counter sinking will also need to be done on the many holes.

The plates were measured up from the carriers I have (both Mk1 & Mk2). I've attempted to be as accurate as possible with the carriers I have, but be aware that there might be slight hole alignment differences to your carrier.

Plate pickup is available in Edmonton or Three Hills Alberta, you will need to advise me at order which location you prefer. The order is going in on Tuesday August 27 so contact me ASAP. I know some of you have expressed interest in the past however I'm not sure if your needs are still the same...so for accuracy of those still wanting plates please express interest by an email again by the 27th.

The costs for Mk1 complete is $520.00 and Mk 2 $460.00. See attached for details.

Email or call me with any question. Rick Debruyn
Attached Thumbnails
mlu 01.JPG   mlu 02.JPG  
Attached Images