View Single Post
Old 26-07-05, 00:51

Default Replies.....

Hanno

....... who the H*** will know in Canuck land that Chebby were not used........

Rob..... inside the box opf the cab 12 are the two drop sides.... badly rusted but all I need to make copies/repro....... intereating how it has the very components that are missing on my cab 11.

Thanks for the pictures.... every little bit will help.

Gunner..... ridding with Rob is not so bad..... I could hardly hear his voice when I had him sitting in the box of the pickup...... all kidding aside he a terrific shotgun rider and pulls his weight whent he rough work starts.

Unloading was a pain.... waited til Saturday morning as the hydraulic system was not working on the old Massey....... we carefully skidded off the HUP body and went on to Brockville to get another load not knowing how the h*** we would unload .

While having breakefast at the corner "Chez Lucy" I called ina panic call to the local tractor dealer how argued with me that their was a lever under the seat of my tractor and that it must have been kick off....... what would he know..... well once back home I was... and so was Rob.... relieved to see that dais lever was there and once shifted in the prpper direction all was well again.

I drop in on the dealer in Sarsfield and explained that I had found the proverbial 18 inch problem.... the operator sitting 18 inch behind the wheel,

All is well that ends well..... and yes we will have to get together for a burger and brew with some of the boys before the bug season is over.... Alex, Clive, rob, Gunner and who ever else happens to be in town.

Well I am off to new Hamspter to see the sea with the wife and visit Phil Waterman at the Weare army truck show ... an event that as become an annual pilgrimage.

Cheers
Canada