View Single Post
Old 11-12-06, 05:22
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Ganmain visit

Quote:
Originally posted by Howard
Karmen,
Forgot to mention. Ganmain is only 40 minutes from the Temora Aviation Museum
Maybe after visiting Ganmain you can continue your journey from Temora onward to.... Yass??
HH
Hi Howard,

I'd love to visit with you if that can be done. And no doubt, a trip to the Museum I would not say no to!!! Isn't that where they have a lot of the old warbirds? I'd want to fly in one too Well, to actually see inside of one and maybe even be lucky enough to sit in it would really make my day.

Keefy, you wouldn't happen to have any little flying gigs happening when I'll be there would ya? (Can't blame a girl for trying, right?

There aren't any specific dates and places set yet ... itinerary unsure/unknown so far, but I did pass on what dates I can leave here, and when I would have to be back. The soonest and latest dates, so the visit will be whatever time span is booked for getting to Auatralia then home again. Everything in between is being sorted out, including possibilities of who I would visit and where.

FEB 25 is the soonest I could leave. Or anytime after that. Sounds like MARCH will be when that will happen, but I'm flexible to whatever the ones organizing this, works out, from FEB 25 and onward.

MARCH 31st is the latest date that I need to be home here again. Coming home sooner works too. I have all the flexability required to wiggle dates, but not home HERE any later than March 31.

Karmen