Thread: Plastic Busts
View Single Post
Old 07-04-22, 12:46

Hi Jordan

Many thanks for that assessment and your sharing of info from fb posts....I didn't realize that was still around.

Perhaps I will hold off on ordering from China then. I shall cast about for a "better" supplier. Thanks for the other options and yes, BNA has a great selection.

In the early 1980s, I lived in southern Belgium for a few years and actually met Francois V. twice at the local model shop. Apparently he and the owner were friends. He enjoyed the fact that me (a Cdn) and my school friend (from Texas) were in Belgium. He did not seem aware that there was a NATO base just up the road! I enjoyed the fact that he was making accessories kits that was feeding my interest in building dioramas. As usual for a teenager, I did not realize at the time how important he would be to me in the coming years!! Pity to hear that the company crapped out; they were top notch when I was snipping the sprue frequently!!

regards
Darrell