Thread: Kapyong 1951
View Single Post
Old 19-04-05, 16:23
Vets Dottir

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Smith
Karmen, I started this thread as something of a "Leading Question" and expected it to get out of hand, as Kapyong has something for quite a few of MLU's residents. Canadians, Aussies, Kiwis, Brits and US Marines in action together. Not only that, but they were still using CMP's and carriers! Perhaps there was a Dutch connection, too?
The anniversary is next week, but Kapyong always gets overshadowed by Anzac Day and is largely forgotten, sadly like much of the Korean War.
Hello Master TIM-TAMS-TONY ... I'm glad you aren't offended that I've wandered in here

I tell you, if I were to be given exams on the info I've read in this place I'd never pass. There is just too much information about too many different things to absorb it all ... especially when I'm only able to absorb "a wee bittie bit in me wee bittie selfs brain" :

take I am not an easy student, and know I am sometimes quite disruptive to the class, even I'll fess up to this! Thank goodness they no longer give the STRAP (I can still feel the grade school stings on me wee bittie hands! ... you-all can't reach me anyways )

Karmen