View Single Post
Old 22-09-09, 16:54

Quote:
Euhm I went In the New Airborne Museum ,..... how do other people think about it ? In my oppinion the story is missing now , Children don`t understand how the jeeps got therte , and the link from the building itself with the battle is also not clear anymore for most of the visitor`s , nice theme park now , conversation in the shop was going on about what a waste of space.
Well, I visited the museum the day after it un-officially re-opened (end of august), and a lot of things weren't finished yet..some rooms were very empty and lighting was very limited in some areas.
It is certainly different from the old museum and I agree that it shows a "theme park" appearance. I quite like the diorama of the landing zone, with Clark dozer and jeep, but the street-scene is indeed much like a theme-park and a little bit too much in my opinion. I guess the scene with Pack and Mortar isn't finished yet as lighting was very bad and there was a real lack of personnel to fire the damn things.
It also made me think of the PC games and I recon that might just be what they were aiming for.

Alex
Attached Thumbnails
MLU-6.jpg   MLU-7.jpg   MLU-8.jpg   MLU-9.jpg