Thread: Handing it down
View Single Post
Old 21-04-11, 15:04
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Welcome..

Welcome aboard Chris..
On your dads last trip east,he and Elizabeth stopped here at the house in Ottawa and we were pleased to have a great visit and to feed them and to meet them finally ,as my previous conversations with Peter were by e-mail..through MLU forum or by phone..
You dad sure was a sucker for my wife's lemon pie and I was able to twist his arm for a second big slice which disappeared quickly..
He appeared to have a chest cold and I was hoping that he would have a quick trip home and get some rest..
Your dad was a giant in our world and there are many Saskatchewan and prairie MLU members that with help you with you Dads CMP disposal and will give you fair market value or better.
Some of the names would be David Pope..Rob Fast..Rob Love..and those three off the top of my head and there are others.
I personally know most of the posters on this thread that you started and can vouch for their honesty and sincerity and you can Private Message any one of us for information that you don't want to post publicly..When dealing in this ..or any other field that are always those that will take advantage of you..either financially or otherwise to cheat and rob you..
What you have is worth a big buck to some collectors so be aware and discuss with Brian..or me or Keith or Phil in confidence with your ideas..intentions or any other thoughts and ideas you may have with you fathers collections..
As a past CMP Manual collector ..when I sold it I sold it to a man here in Ottawa that assured me that these would always be available for others to buy copies of..
He is working on a new web site to get them back on line and I hope Grant gets these back on line.
Be careful .there are those that would steal the pennies out of a dead mans eyes ..when it comes to CMP stuff..
There are trusted agents of our CMP Fraternity that could get those tapes back to Keith in Australia that are coming to Canada to visit in July if we could get them to Keith he can trans pose then to DVD's He has a whole audio visual business doing just that..another very trusted MLUer..
And an original CMP nut..
Keep posting..we are not going anywhere..
Alex Blair
Ottawa