View Single Post
Old 02-09-19, 00:08

Default Stan Reynolds

Hello Hanno,

I only met Stan once, but I sure heard a lot about him. Although the sign says there were things for sale, those expecting a bargain were due for a nasty surprise.
The size of the collection was truly extraordinary. I shot 5 rolls of film and barely touched the surface. He was truly a gentleman, once he was satisfied you were genuine.
I don't know the exact size of the space "inside the wire", but it covered acres. My photo's only show some corners of it.

Rows and rows of CMP's. Lots of aircraft stuff. If you look closely, you can see several T-33's. One of which..RCAF 133089..has been cosmetically restored, and is now on display.

In the background is a DC-3, a Loadstar?, and several others.

I think it's safe to say, he was a collector, not a seller. More or less, leaving the restoration to others.

Please remember these shot's were taken in July 1991.
As far as what's happening today, perhaps some of our Alberta members, could provide an update.
Attached Thumbnails
Stan Raynolds Collection July 01 5.jpg   Stan Raynolds Collection July 01 8.jpg   Stan Reynolds Alta July 2001.jpg   Stan Raynolds Collection July 01 4.jpg   Stan Raynolds Collection July 01 14.jpg