View Single Post
Old 04-11-04, 14:33

Default Help with website

I would like first of all to congratulate you once again on the success of your site -and second to ask for your help in making mine equally successful.

I have a website www.tigermothenterprises.com -and I would love to have it as thoroughly cross referenced as yours is -but I am a computer neophyte and do not know how to do it.

Although my site (as you might guess by the inclusion of Tiger Moth in it) is partially aviation related -you may be aware that I served 9 years as an Army Officer, 5 prior to my 21 years of Regular Air Force Service, and four after retirement from that prior to returning to the AF for a final 5 years as a helicopter driver.

Also, I hosted an army-sponsored radio show "The Canadian Soldier" on CJBK in London over the winter -so you can see my army connection remains strong. Part of Tiger Moth Enterprises stock in trade is military consulting for movies and TV -which we also do for aviation -oriented works -just finished a BCATP TV series.

Anyway -any help would be sincerely appreciated -and if "buying in" to your site in some way would be helpful -please let me know how to do it. Your explanation was way too technical for me!

Regards

Jock Williams

Tiger Moth Enterprises