View Single Post
Old 12-05-10, 17:08
Neil Ashley Neil Ashley is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Trowbridge, England
Posts: 744

If you are not already using it Ron there is a MOT excemption self-certification form which you can down load from the DVLA web site.

You just tick the appropriate category under which you are claiming exemption and just hand it in at the post office with the renewal application. No hassle.

The last time I did my carrier the counter clerk tried to give the form back to me with my tax disc and it was only after I explained presumably they are returned to the DVLA she decided to keep it.

I am sure other can provide a link to this form.
Reply With Quote