View Single Post
Old 19-04-10, 20:37
RichardT10829's Avatar
RichardT10829 RichardT10829 is offline
Richard Harrison
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cullercoats Newcastle Upon Tyne United Kingdom
Posts: 3,056

Ok... thanks for the call Martyn...

to register your carrier in the UK it seems you need to complete the carbonated form V55/5, you need to retain proof that you have paid the "DUTY" for the carrier if it has been purchased outside mainland UK, and finally you need a letter from an approved MV organisation to confirm the vehicle is what it is.

then along with £55 of your drinking vouchers you go to local DVLA office and pay up.

so who to verify my carrier ? I am looking your way Malcolm... if not Nigel would you do it for a 30yr old malt when you come down with your engines ?

is mos redintegro

__5th Div___46th Div__
1942 Ford Universal Carrier No.3 MkI*
Lower Hull No. 10131
War Department CT54508 (SOLD)
1944 Ford Universal Carrier MkII* (under restoration).
1944 Morris C8 radio body (under restoration).
Reply With Quote