View Single Post
Old 05-05-04, 06:09

Default Bonjour Uncle Bill

How's the ol' gazoo???

I will be working on reformating all the information I received into one list......... but... I have some concerns that it may not be readily accessible to all readers of the MLU Forum.... or redialy posted on the Forum.

I will need to talk with the Forum moderatowhen the lsit is complete at my end to see how it can be accessible directly from a special section of the Forum as read only and some access for me to be able to up date the information.

I am convinced that over the years the info will be "priceless" and save countless new threads asking for information that is readily archived. I am sure the list will be of international interest since a lot of the suppliers of repro/modern equivalent may be from North America.

Other forum have a FAQ of popular topic that can be reviewed by Forum members rather than re-asked as a new topic over and over again. I am still trying to find the thread in the old archives of the series on tranny that had been auhtored by Harry Moon....but there is a lot of information in there to sift through.

Hoping to meet with you again.... maybe this time Alex will show up!!!!
Canada