View Single Post
Old 01-05-19, 23:18

Default Maurice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurice Donckers View Post
I Stiched new window plastic in the ones I have in the truck . I also have a set wich is collored in a dark desert yellow . And I have from the same material a radiator cover.
The rods are solid and round even at the bottom .there are little tubes welded on the top ones corners, so you can slide the upright ones in .
if they are mounted , the screen is a nice tight fit in the cab , but if you unbucle the 3 doorfasteners , and lift it out the two upright ones fall out of the bottom of the screen . In practice they went in the mud , to not be botherred about anymore . You have to take the 3 rods out off screen so you can fold screen double and put it together with the rods in the bag behind driver.
I noticed in one of your earlier posts Maurice you appear to be the proud owner of the side curtain rods for the 11/12 Cabs.

Are you able to provide some measurements of these? Just length and diameter would be really really useful.

Please??