Thread: Grease plugs
View Single Post
Old 26-09-06, 05:32
Dibble

Thanks Jordan for your help, I will look this week for the Carrier numbers. I live in the states. Ah posting pictures will be a problem since I need a digital camera I must wait for Christmas for that.As for the Grease fittings what would you recomend for US fittings? These Brass fittings look metric.

My carrier looked just like yours in your 1st pics , No armour all around, I since then I put 1/8" miled steel plate in its place, It looks Ok and will pass Muster.

Now this project let me decide on the type of carrier I wanted to build, I decided a mk2 was easyer but I still can go either way in doing a Mk1, plus I like the nice items such as the White Oak rifle rests(harder wood) etc on a Mk1. As for painting? not decided, British Brown , Kahaki #3, Desert, still deciding. as far as Regt either Canadian or Brit, I like Brads carrier , But I really don't like putting a Big White star on my Carrier , I like your Hells Angels logo , fitting to the core to many White stars around. I was led to a person up in Onterio , who has parts and going to see what I need or What I can make. Thanks for welcoming me.

Regards

Dibble