View Single Post
Old 29-03-06, 15:53
Derek Heuring

Quote:
Originally posted by horsa

Dave D - Bummer on the blowout. Good thing you didn't loose the carrier. We never did get that picture for the MLU with our vehicles and Derek with his CMP.

Glad to hear no serious consequence from your blow out Dave D. Better a trailer tire than one of your truck's tires. That's always one of my concerns...since most of the reenactments are south of the Metroplex I'm always driving through the belly of the beast, sometimes during rush hour! Can you imagine getting a blow out on Stemmons at 1700hr on a Friday! It's enough to turn my hair grey...I mean greyer!
Dave G., there will be lots of opportunities to get a shot of the three Texas MLU'ers and their vehicles for a future post. What we might want to do at the next show is set up our Circular tents side-by-each and do a Commonwealth encampment.
Both Daves...either of you going to Camp Mabry? I'm considering going if there will be enough Commonwealth types to fight as a unit. I've been attached to American units before, but I stick out like a sore thumb. My understanding of Camp Mabry is that they are sticklers for authenticity and I'm not interested in being relegated as a REMF.

CHIMO!