Thread: Is This True?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-03, 13:29
Vets_Dottir

Hi Boob...ooops BOB

To tell the truth, I hadnot noticed that you'd spelled my name wrong. I'm real observant!

"slog"---I was NOT offended, I was thinking about how much of a "slog" it really IS to get thru my 4
FOUR f o u r pages of very wordy posts from me that are filled with some pretty personal stuff. Hard not to "wax personal' when it IS personal. Am very glad that people read it and care and I love seeing the interest and the input. FOUR PAGES!!!!
K O O L, EH?

By the way...when it's 4:22 a.m. here (like it is right now) what time is it in Australia, mate?

And those folks who have the selfish gall to up and depart this physical world before we're ready to have 'em leave (are we EVER ready? I think not)

Well... "miss" them... is such an understatement at times hey?

Nothing like a good long session of show and tell and being told and telling stories to those we care about. My dad died in 1972 and Mom in 1989 so I'm an orphan : and I don't like my siblings (grin...not true! I love them!!! Even the brother I remain incommunicado from because he's a bit... hmmm... undisciplined?:-) (I'm the only child of my Mother and Father and have 11 half-brothers and sisters. Wild hey?)

Enough words for now. Tie me kangaroo down, eh?: