View Single Post
Old 16-03-07, 22:16
Vets Dottir

Well folks, I just had a call from Corowa from Master's Keefy and Sunray, and heard a daily Corowa wake up bugler in the background while talking to Geoff ...................... ... I did NOT hear the morning Kukaburras as Keith said I would because Sunray was talking too much about the wonderful people he's meeting and the wonderful time he's been having ... and todays agenda is the big parade through Corowa!!!!!!!!!!

Geoff says he's feeling great and having a blast, can't believe how great these people are, how great this visit is, and for himself, and is not having to use his cane at all for walking in the Aussome Aussie weather!

People, many many many people are asking after me .... and it does bite to not be there part of everything and I'm upset to not be there meeting and hanging out with everyone, but I am loving hearing about the adventures and happenings as I do. I'll get there another time ... for now ... I want to hear all about this trip and look forward to many posts of descriptions and photos once the Corowa events and days are done and people are back at their computers to lay it all on us.

I now have the correct way to dial to get through (Thank you Keith for explaining how for me!!!) I had bombed at getting through so was extremely glad to pick up my phone and hear Keefy's voice, then Geoff's, on the other end, and truth be known, even though on the phone, me here in BC and them there, I really did feel like I was THERE for a while, listening to the sounds all th way from Corowa ... in me wee bittie ears!!! And I loved it!

Well ... I'm going to toss some frying pans around my apartment for a while now

PS: BTW if anyone is on daily meds, (especially many major ones) upchucking lots plays hell with dosages and side effects ... grrrrrrrrrrrrr ... so don't get sick!!!

Ma Yappy