View Single Post
Old 16-08-06, 15:23
3RD ECHELON WKSP

Hi guys. Looking at this posts and all the back and forth banter, I feel I must say something.
I've nothing to add with regards to the carrier cross tube gaitors...
I just want to say that in this hobby we are a small group of enthusiasts who should really try and get along and credit each other for a job well done rather than being critical.
While some of us are hobbyists, there are those of us who make a living from selling and reproducing mv parts and accessories.
It is easy to slam this guy or that guy on a forum, bitch about a price or a scratch or something stupid but, remember, if it weren't for some of these suppliers you wouldn't have jack-shit and would be scrounging around even longer looking for that elusive do-dad...
And, to openly slam certain suppliers on the forum is an invitation for trouble as I know many people surf this forum without comment.
Suppose I was supplying the hobby with goodies and someone was slamming me about whatever on this public forum? I know one thing for sure. The next time the same fellow wanted something from me the price would be higher if I even dealt with him at all or I would simply say "no, I don't have that. Basically piss off...
...don't cut off your nose to spite your face...
And to Big Mike, I am very friendly with most Americans, and to a fault at times for defending the way many of your countrymen act and are forseen by the rest of the world. I must say though that you personify the American stereotype that so much of the rest of the world has a distaste for.
Maybe you are half-heartedly joking but it seems to me that you have a certain knack for pissing people off...
rant over, out

1968 M274A5 Mule Baifield USMC
1966 M274A2 Mule BMY USMC
1958 M274 Mule Willys US Army
1970 M38A1 CDN3 70-08715 1 CSR
1981 MANAC 3/4T CDN trailer
1943 Converto Airborne Trailer
1983 M1009 CUCV

RT-524, PRC-77s,
and trucks and stuff and more stuff and and.......

OMVA, MVPA, G503, Steel Soldiers