View Single Post
Old 04-03-14, 15:36
3RD ECHELON WKSP

If firearms were owned legally and stored in a lawfull and corect manner, why would they be so concerned about safety?
Just a prime example of how registries can be used against Citizens, I mean Subjects.
I truly believe that the RCMP has, and has always had an agenda towards firearms ownership in Canada.
Read the book on Sam Steele, its in there going all the way back to early settlement in Canada's West. The NWMP at the time were very concerned with the United States mentality towards gun ownership and came up with a mandate to ensure Canada did not become plagued with the gun culture of the American West. Given the fact that this police force is our Federal police, it makes me feel really uneasy about how and why they do things the way they do. It seems a continual list of breaches of Civil rights, internal scandals and execution by Cop. They can't even keep things under control within their organization. Sexual misconduct charges swept under the carpet, tazering to death inoccent civilians, theft, drug use, illegal search and seizures and so on.
And add, most recently reclassifications of legally owned firearms with the stroke of a pen, just because they can.
A group turly out of control and abusing power over Canadians. Maybe its time to re-evaluate and perhaps dis-band. Heck the Canadian Airborne Regiment was dis-banded over a whole lot less....

1968 M274A5 Mule Baifield USMC
1966 M274A2 Mule BMY USMC
1958 M274 Mule Willys US Army
1970 M38A1 CDN3 70-08715 1 CSR
1981 MANAC 3/4T CDN trailer
1943 Converto Airborne Trailer
1983 M1009 CUCV

RT-524, PRC-77s,
and trucks and stuff and more stuff and and.......

OMVA, MVPA, G503, Steel Soldiers