Thread: Meet the family
View Single Post
Old 23-04-16, 23:20
Tony Baker

Hello Robert,

It's good to see Sam is now driving. He's a good lad, I'm sure he will be a sensible motorist.
From a parents perspective, I suppose it will take a while for the anxiety levels to subside though. If I'm honest, I still worry about Bryces safety on the roads. Not necessarily that he isn't a good driver, just can't say the same about every other twit he may encounter.

Sarai and I are in Albury now, visiting our lad. Our anxiety increased recently because he got his motorcycle licence when home with us at Christmas, and then bought a motorbike when he returned in January. I hate the damn things! When he was 6, I bought him the little yellow bike you see below, and he loved that tiny thing, so in retrospective......that probably wasn't a real smart move. I found a childs race suit at an op shop just before the Christmas we gave Bryce his bike, and my Mother altered it to fit him. He would wear it every time he rode the bike. As i said, with the gift of hindsight, all the above, really not a smart move!
Name:  Y-Bike1.JPG
Views: 343
Size:  19.6 KB Name:  RaceSuit.JPG
Views: 344
Size:  17.7 KB
I had a couple of bikes myself (see attached x2), many years ago, and I know how dangerous they can be. Hope for your sake that Sam has no interest in motorcycles!

Hope you folks are all keeping well. Give my best regards to Sam. When we see Bryce tomorrow, I'll be sure to mention Sam now has his Ls!

T
Attached Thumbnails
BSA.jpg   HONDA.jpg