View Single Post
Old 22-01-05, 17:38
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Jews in Holland

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowtractor
I would think that the people of Carthage would agree with it not being a new thing. Aborigini's in Australia , Indians in the US, not to mention countless other industrial scale slaughters. Mao and Stalin, Romans, Greeks, yada yada yada. Quite the species when more than one of us get together.
We're both tribal AND territorial creatures are we not?
Survival by extinguishing threats to the status quo?

I don't want perfection, just wanna be left alone to learn how to navigate in a world that seems full of those who would annihilate me because I'm perceived as a threat somehow, because I'm brown or yellow black or white or red ... or or or ... don't think "right/left/middle of the road" or because I or :drink: or or or ... I ain't white (and I'm not "white" I'm splendidly blended but missing a few races in my genes : ... maybe I'll pick em up next life? But then I may become a target for being a mongrel?)

It seems we're presented with choices ... which/who will we perceive and treat as an adversary to our own existances and ways of life and how far will we go to assure we're let be?

Survival ... as long as humans have been in existance, survival has ALWAYS been the issue and the driving force for aggression against others ... for physical life or lifestyle. None of us want to become extinct ...

K.