View Single Post
Old 06-01-10, 22:28
Addicted to Drab

Default Souther Ontario Military Muster 14-15 August 2010

Good Day everyone and Happy New Year. There has been much behind the scenes activity since taking on the challenge of setting up what should be a first class show. Many of you have kindly sent pics and descriptions of your vehicles. This is most appreciated. For those of you who have not because there is already a vehicle of your type posted, please do not let this stop you from submitting a pic and a story. Each vehicle is unique in itself. The web site has been updated daily if not weekly. As with most web sites the Web Master has his hands full and deserves all the support and acolades for getting the word out it cyber-space. Thomas Eaton is our webmaster supreme. The latest addition is a Pre-Registration link. I ask all those who have already indicated their participation to fill it out and for those who are planning on coming please do so as well. All the information will be forwarded to me and me alone for secruity reasons. The registration is important as you well know as it gives us an estimate on logistical requirements such as food, beverages and so on. This is just the first update of the new year to keep you informed on what is happening. Spread the word and see you in Acton in March.

Support our Troops

Mike Timoshyk

www.militarymuster.org