View Single Post
Old 16-04-10, 12:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by super dave View Post
So is the paint Acrylic Enamel paint as you have a picture with reducer as I thought reducer was used for enamel paint and thinner is used with acrylic enamel ?? The formula also shows that NO for spraying ? Do you have any close up shots of the paint as it is hard to tell the color of the frame is too far away to see clearly. I have a M37 and M152 I want to repaint and the color looks to be a great match.

Dave
the green you see on the frame is the etching primer , the olive drab i got is a lot darker , ill try taking a good picture of it when i get a chance , also it has a shine to it as the clear is included in the paint, the frame is now black as it is the original color and it is a lot cheaper to buy , i dont know about the arcylic or that stuff the fellow down at my local carquest is and ex bodyman and sold me and explained to me wath i needed for the paint , i will check with him, i found this color in the sherwin william book in the year 1981 under american motor fleet vehicule jeep it was marked as olive drab so it has to be the color or close enuf for me as everything is appart and will be painted , so for me it work because everything will match

paul