View Single Post
Old 17-12-09, 05:59

Default Corowa 2010

Well, no-one can say that the committee have not gone out of their way this year to make the week of "Corowa" even bigger, better and more entertaining than ever.

But then you have to ask why, why why? That the green, green grass of home is not unusal this particular time of the year.

It seems that Sir Tom Jones, backed by David Campbell (Jimmy Barnes' son) will be performing at the Day on the Green at the All Saint's Winery at Rutherglen on Sat 13 Mar.

So for those who may be on the fringe of deciding to come or not, this is an opportunity for international class entertainment.
With this however means that if you are hoping for accommodation without prior booking, guess again as the Day on the Green usually brings in an audience of thousands even with local talent.

Let's face it. This could be an amazing way to finish off your week. If you are interested in getting tickets Google A Day on the Green Rutherglen. You should be able to book online.

So ladies, join you gentlemen folk at Corowa this year & don't forget to bring the spare undies to throw on stage. Or guys too if that's your thing.......

It's not what you know
It's not who you know
It's what you know about who..