View Single Post
Old 03-02-10, 05:27
Mr. HUP

Default Barn...

Speaking for myself only, there has not been too much going on at the Barn HUP-wise. The frau kept me on a short leash to prepare our townhome for sale and to shop for new digs. Her efforts paid off as we now have a new home (one block over) and we have a conditional sale on our house. Now the legal folk are lining up the ducks and with any luck, we will be moving in March - just before "mud season".

My one trip to the barn in the past month was last weekend. Bob and Grant were torturing metal trying to replicate the bottoms of Cab 11 doors. I got some photos on my Blackberry, but they did not turn out too well. Grant had his camera, and perhaps later we will see some photos of the event.

I took some time off tonight to put together a slide show on the HUP chain locker - or as Bob puts it, the wine and cheeze storage locker for the ossifer's staff car...it never ends. I forgot to get a few measurements, but will amend the slides when I get the proper details. Click on one of the images (which for some reason are out of sequence) and then use the navigation bar to the upper left to advance the slides. Enjoy!

clicky: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...HAIN%20LOCKER/