View Single Post
Old 03-01-10, 22:14
Mr. HUP

Default 2010 at the Hammond Barn

2009 was a great year (particularly for those with a HUP fetish...), and now we get to celebrate 2010 in fine style - a new Hammond Barn Thread! Today, Bob, Grant, Guy and I met at the barn for some much needed holiday maintenance. While Bob attended to the snow-blowing, Grant and I took care of the shelters, shovelling and removing the icy overhangs from the barn roof. We did not spark up Lucifer as we had only planned a short day at the barn.

Bob getting into his work:

Joyce got Bob some jewellery:
[
We spent some time catching up on events that happened over the holidays. Grant dropped off some of the manuals that he and I bought from Peter S (thanks Peter, keep 'em coming). After some more chit-chat we made our way to Mike's Place in Hammond for lunch.

After lunch, we played a game of "where the hell is the (insert tool name here)", and did a little maintenance on my car (she's turned into a tempermental lil gal...). Our first real session at the barn did not accomplish a hell of a lot, but as always, it was fun getting together with the boys.

I am sure 2010 will be a banner year.

Last edited by RHClarke; 11-01-10 at 01:13.