Thread: How To: Ford CMP "Blitz" miscellany
View Single Post
Old 30-12-13, 14:10
VMVC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Montgomery View Post
j
Meantime Jacques, I sincerely hope your family has some good news re you son-in-law in this new year. 2013 seems to have hit our collector community hard with the sad loss of a few members and some vintage vehicles.
Thanks Marc for your kind words of support. It indeed has been a year of tragedy on many fronts in our MV community.

As an update: Ricky, our son-in-law, has now spent over 8 months in hospital and the rehabilitation centre.
Not a lot of progress to report and it could even be another 6 months before he could go home.

On a brighter note however his son, William, and our first grandchild who now is almost 4 months old, has given him a big morale boost and the family so much joy in an otherwise joyless year. He is an alert, happy, healthy, little fellow keeping our daughter and my wife busy. I joke that I see less of my wife now than when I was at sea! Still, supporting the family in time of need is what life is all about.

I thank everyone here for their kind words of support during this past trying year for our families.

Cheers,

Jacques

Jacques Reed