View Single Post
Old 18-12-05, 23:33
3RD ECHELON WKSP

Thanks guys for the meeting. I think its a great idea and always nice to see friends again. We should do it more often.
I hope I didn't wear out my welcome, I'm just an enthusiastic guy who likes to talk...I have opinions on everything and everybody is welcome to hear them, esp at meetings!
Thanks Peter for the appoinment as an area representative, I am happy to promote the club to the masses.
It was mentioned yesterday to maybe do up some business cards and pamplets, they're cheap and an excellent way to promote the club. It's something easy for reps and club exec to have onhand should they run into a prospective new member.
So, when can I get some?
I have put the "can run" onto my to do list and will try to have done asap.
Are we going to set a price on said cans, I assume we're going to use them as a fundraising item? I would think that they should be kept reasonable in order to turn them over quickly (so I don't have 100 sitting there taking up space for the next 10 years).
Are we advertising them in CMP or are they going to be available at the shows only? Might I suggest that members contact me for quantities wanted and I can make available at the winter swap or they can be picked up at my shop. (members don't even ask me to personally deliver them)
Thanks again

1968 M274A5 Mule Baifield USMC
1966 M274A2 Mule BMY USMC
1958 M274 Mule Willys US Army
1970 M38A1 CDN3 70-08715 1 CSR
1981 MANAC 3/4T CDN trailer
1943 Converto Airborne Trailer
1983 M1009 CUCV

RT-524, PRC-77s,
and trucks and stuff and more stuff and and.......

OMVA, MVPA, G503, Steel Soldiers