View Single Post
Old 25-02-05, 17:48
Vets Dottir

Default Re: Re: Rifleman A. Sinclair

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark W. Tonner
No, I'm sorry, I don't. His statement was in your Uncle's file. I thought you could tell me about him, considering his Surname is that of 'Sinclair'.

Cheers
I've tried before to find out more about him but hit a brick wall so far. Sinclair is a common name back home connected back to a Hudson's Bay company's fur trade days. Most of us from the area ARE fur trade descendants (Metis etc) ... I just don't know if Rfmn A. SINCLAIR is connected. Yet. If so ... that would explain him knowing my Uncle beyond through meeting as RWR's.

TOMMY PRINCE married a VERNA SINCLAIR (my mothers first husbands sister) and I know she's still living in Winnipeg these days ... maybe it's time for me to contact her and find out about other family soldiers for my family history. ... and maybe she knows who Rfmn A. SINCLAIR is.

Doing family tree stuff for that area means I think we're ALL related!!! Incredible...and very confusing!

Meanwhile ... I still would like to know if there is a family connection to Rfmn A. Sinclair ... so ... if anyone knows anything about him I'd sure appreciate hearing about him.

Thanks,

Karmen (still groggy half asleep today... can't wake up)