Thread: 1942 ford f60l
View Single Post
Old 18-01-21, 03:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo tomaiolo View Post
so when covid hit back in May my blaster closed up and it stopped work on my carrier. so i turned my attention to the cmp. i had pulled the engine around the same time i was hoping to be able to do a freshen up to the engine put it back in and drive it around the yard. once i really got into it the engine needed a major rebuild. and when i looked harder at the transmission and transfer case they both needed attention. top it all off someone tried to retro fit a newer? master cylinder to it. so it made sence to strip it. i do have the radiator shrouds but no cross bar. and i have a manual for it. there's no doubt i'm missing a fair amount for parts for it. and there's absolutely nothing around here for it. so i might be taking a trip north to do some shopping.
Be proud! You have a lot more than most to start with. All you need is some pictures to fabricate the radiator shrouds and missing bits from the front end, self serve on those. Some measurements of a radiator to see if you have the right one.