Thread: CMPs at BB1
View Single Post
Old 03-08-06, 12:47
"Mr. Manual", sadly no longer with us

Default Re: On good authority....

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex Blair
Clive....
Having sat across the room from you at B BB1,I have ,by reason of my masterfull mathematical skills ,determined that this is BBB #2...

BBB stands for Bob's Beer and Burgers....not affiliated with any group or classification of Rusty old trucks and would be very pleased to see any and all WW2 and Korean war era vehicle ,including armour,US,Canadian and any other nationalities vehicles that can be pushed ,pulled or dragged to the event..
A great time will be had by all.
Just an up date to the BBB#2 at Bob Carriers...

we need to charge about $12.00 for the steak, Caesar salad, bakers, rolls and fresh corn on the cob...... It won't cover everything but will mitigate our costs for potties, paper plates etc.....

Friday evening and Saturday noon will be burgers and weiners on demand at $2.00 for burgers and trimmings and a buck for wieners.....Rob is getting us some folding tables and chairs from the Connaught rifle range as long as we pick up and return......

I am getting a stack of skids for the campfire..... will need the coals to cook the corn in the husk over coals...... trying to get about 16 fresh small bails of hay to sit on around the fire.....

we really need a head count for the food by Tuesday of next week.... will have extras to be safe but do not to wish to waste good food........

This is going to be a great chance for all us Rusty Old Truckers to get together and Bob has tons of camping room and as previously will be providing portable potties at the camp site ..
Would like to see lots of iron there but even if your interests lie in the craft and don't have a vehicle ,come and tell lies and see what is going on ...
A head count is very important so please advise Bob through a posting here of by PM through this web site..
Bob will be coming on line here to give instructions to get to his ranch..
We hope to see lots of people from Ontario , Quebec,the maritimes and the US.....There is lots of iron out there so lets get it out for a final summer drive...Fall starts in September..