View Single Post
Old 01-01-06, 08:02
Vets Dottir

BUGGARS ... every last one of you

And here I am, even after champagne to ring in the new year, and I STILL feel pain ... there is NO damned rhyme or reason to when, where, how it hits, but I bluddy well tell yah ... it hits ... and sometimes it's just too damed wearing and yes, I get all damned puddly wit the wearingness ... oh PLEASE DO, let me come there where its WARM!!!

I did abso-bluddy-lutely NOTHING to aggravate a perfectiy functioning and fine knee ... but all of a sudden, abruptly, with NO provocation, there is tissue swelling and I puddle ... ... no damned frying pans here mates ...

This is just too damned weird ... just the last few months this happens abruptly/unexpectedly/no damned provaocation, to hips, knees, ankles.

SEND THE DAMNED VEGEMITE because I'm sick and tired of this crap ... (which may be related to temperatures/climactic changes) ... like, one kinute ya can walk ... next damned minute ya can't ARHGH ...

PLEASE ... DO feel free to feel sorry for poor poor pitiful me Ma and send TIM TAMS!!! (just kidding! Just good will is all that's necessary ... or a cure even better)

Meanwhile ... CHRISTOPH ... I absolutely envy you darlin' ... pretend a little bit like I'm there beside you livinf vicariously of your visit and experiences. What a gas you are having!!! Carry on

PS: Champagne ain't worth crap if it don't distract you from pain!!! Don't buy the stuff Grrrrrrrrrrr ... LOL