View Single Post
Old 04-04-13, 00:20

Rob and others,

Pull up a sand bag.

Someone, somewhere, likely in a government office, makes the decision as to what is sold where that comes out of BATUS.

That person occupies a position, the person in that position changes over time.

That person makes a decision that this kit is ok to sell off here and we see it or it is hideously war like and should not be left in the hands of the likes of you and me.

The 15 year old rule, which Rob twigged very quickly as to what I was on about, would have meant that these two trucks which are infact even older than the Wolfs could have been sold in Canada but were not

When you consider the hullabaloo that the MLVWs have created it is easier for a bureaucrat to say NO than to risk their job and allow something. SOP for any civil servant, making a decision is not their remit.

As far as being value, it is the same as beauty, its all in the eye of the beholder.

I know there is a Land Rover Wolf short wheel base coming to Eastern Canada from the UK in the next few months, what monies changed hands I will know when it arrives as I have to do the import paperwork.

Now, if anyone knows of one of these trailers would they please get a hold of me?

Just remember, this is a public forum and is viewed by anyone . . .

R
Attached Thumbnails
LR 90 front1.jpg   LR 90 front2.jpg   arrows trailer.jpg