View Single Post
Old 06-07-05, 03:50
Dave Demorrow

ok you have your own opinion about iraq, i might not be able to change that but i would like to know why you dont think we should have gone...

just wait a min and listen a min, i am not the news but i have been there and i can share my insite on the situation

1. the iraqi people for the most part (70%+) want us there and dont want to see a pull out

2. the iraqi military is standing up and fighting, we were getting more volinteres than we could have used. we even had a group want to join the US army.

3. sadam did have WMD, cant go into too much without breaking the law, but ...
VX and VG nerve found in and around baghdad, used againsed US forces 3 times in the past 2 years.
M-22 rockets banned by the UN, sadam had 200+ and counting.
30 aircraft converted to spraying aircraftdistroyed by the RAF.
1/2 of a nuclear bomb found under a iraqi tec rose bush.
tons of nerv and bio weapons missing, no records! none nada.

4. sadam was (UN report) killing 1000+ people a month in his prisions.

5. yes N. korea may have WMD, but they have never used them.

6. iraq had known links to terror groups. abu abbas was found living in a upscale area in baghdad.

for every PLO member that killed himself in isreal his survivers would recive $1000 USD.

7. durring the gulf war the republican guards were killing his own troops if they had a surender leafleat, a radio, or even a white t-shirt.

8. the comparison to hitler is dead on, even his special republican guard troops wore black cotton copies of WWII uniforms, the units were styled after the SS, the weapon of choice was the 98K with german bayonet. the guy was sick.

lets face it, no matter how you look at it sadam sas a bad guy and he had to go.

since then the power and water are flowing, people are voting, schools and hospitals are open and people are taking pride in there country.
42 6LB GUN
and the list keeps growing, and growing.... i need help LOL