View Single Post
Old 10-04-20, 05:36

Hi Chris,
I really appreciate your response and willingness to help out! The cables clamps I'm looking for are the screened conduit which I tend to call 'armoured cables'. Although I don't have one of these screened cables currently in my house to check the thickness they are likely somewhere around 3/4-1" in diameter. The reason I mention this dimension is that the Sherman wiring kit is rather unique in that there are a number of smaller diameter screened conduit (5/8" is my guess) used to connect the Control Boxes in the turret. There is a picture up on MLU of my 19 set with Sherman wiring and I'll try to upload it again to show you the difference in sizes. From memory I need at least one cable clip that could hold in place two 1" cables side by side, and another that would hold the large and small one side by side. The best reference I can give is in the EMERS manual on Page 160 showing a variety of cable clamp configurations. I believe clamps #17 and #19 would ideally suit my purposes but #12 may also work. I don't know what my exact requirements are at the moment, give me a week or two and I might be able to give you a better understanding of numbers. Even one or two bring me that much closer to complete authenticity so every contribution is appreciated.
As an aside I would like to take the time to thank you for providing some truly great insights into the WS19 set, your knowledge base is impressive and I always look forward to reading your informed comments on MLU. I will be in touch shortly.
Regards,
Patrick