Thread: London Blasts
View Single Post
Old 09-07-05, 00:13
Dave Demorrow

first, to all people in england, good luck, and i hope you get each and every one of the frackers!!!

second, it may not be my place to tell the british there jobs, so im just making a sugestion.... it may be time to start hanging people from the tower of london again for something like this instead of feeding and houseing them for the rest of there lives. just a thought.

third, 99.9% of the US has NO issues with the people of canada. you have yout government and we have ours. but sometimes things that come from your government or at least people claiming to be from your government say mean and hurtfull things about out military and people. we need to look at the big picture and hang together or we will all hang alone. agree to disagree and then move on to the big picture. and no matter what you think canada is considered a target by groups such as hamas and others. you dont practice shareia law and so then you must die (in there eyes).

i have some friends in england and wish them nothing but the best. and happy hunting.
dave
42 6LB GUN
and the list keeps growing, and growing.... i need help LOL