View Single Post
Old 31-05-15, 16:01

Default Aquino 2015 - Congratulations

Congratulation to all those who made this another great event. Aside from the very wet drive home to Mississauga in my Ferret, I wish I could turn the clock back and experience it all over again today but I'll just have to wait till next year. The massive bleachers brought in for the event were completely filled with spectators who were able to watch and be amazed by great battle re-enactment. Cam Woolley's acknowledgement of all Canadian Military veterans in attendance was a great touch! Asking them to stand up so the crowd could see and cheer for them was emotional. The whole set-up was very professional and most certainly exceeded anyone's expectations! With this kind of effort and planning, Aquino will only get bigger and better. At the end of the day I had the pleasure of chatting with a fellow from just south of Cleveland Ohio who made the 6 hour drive specifically to attend this event. His comments were that this was a spectacular event and bigger than anything in the U.S. Amazing!

Cheers, Terry.