View Single Post
Old 22-09-09, 16:36

Yes, it was worth it again. A great number of veterans, nice vehicles, great weather, and most of all....lots and lots of people. Taking pictures of the vehicles without people in front of them was a big task in some cases. People see that you are about to take a picture and than just walk in front of the vehicle for a good look at the dashboard (frankly I think this is getting tougher at every event...and a Dutch commercial comes to mind....."without knowing, we become more anti-social every day"....) Anyway, attached you will find some of the pictures I took.

Maurice, a pity we didn't get to meet up, but just as Hanno says....during these events it is sometimes very hard to "meet" people. I hope we can meetup somewhere else soon and have a chat and look at the canvas.
Keith, I did see your Humber on the route, but didn't have the oppertunity to say hello.....How does the car drive on those Alliance tyres?

Just before we left, we visited a small campsite at the edge of the Rhine, where we found John Webster and his QL. It was great catching up!

Alex
Attached Thumbnails
MLU-1.jpg   MLU-2.jpg   MLU-3.jpg   MLU-4.jpg   MLU-5.jpg