View Single Post
Old 11-02-07, 18:27
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Default Re: Natural progression?

Quote:
Originally posted by sapper740
O.K., let me see if I can follow the progression of this thread.

Nazi sympathizer plants trees in the forest which leads to a discussion on Tree Phylum which then takes us to Australia where the discussion turns to the Sanskrit good luck symbol and 1918 renovations. We then discuss geographic place names in Ontario, Canada until the discussion abruptly changes to a well known song making fun of Canadian lumberjacks and Mounties. Jefe then takes us on a brief interlude to a video sharing website that Jon can't download 'cause his dial-up modem is slower than Sugar Maple tree sap in January (remember the discussion on tree Phylum?) We then alternate between links of video clips of a '70's science fiction show ('though the protaganist is Canadian) and a British comedy troupe. Interspersed throughout are vague references to imbibing of alcoholic beverages, sexual innuendo, aeronautical sports, and competition to see who is in greater need of psychological counseling. That's what I love about MLU, all the threads are sharp and to the point!
I think you've got it, sweetcheeks, so carry on!

In the meantime, I'm off for eggs and back bacon for brunch. See y'all in a bit.