View Single Post
Old 17-01-15, 05:13

My point exactly, you don't have any experience with armour technology other than driving around in an armoured vehicle. However that total lack of technical experience (or good judgement) didn't stop you from standing on your soapbox pretending its a subject for which you could offer intelligent comment, you just believed everyone here is as ignorant on the subject as you are and you could tout yourself as the sme. I'm sure Justin Trudeau could employ such bullshit in Ottawa.

I also patrolled in Bosnia but not in a well protected Mamba but in a shitty old white painted Cougar with no add-on armour. Doesn't make me unique, thousands of others served there and no, I didn't retire as a corporal but had I what difference would that have made? Your a pretty small man if you think rank is a measure of worth, lots of people promoted two steps beyond their level of competence in any Army. Perhaps that's a soft spot in your case?

Bitter? No, I just don't suffer fools.

Nice 151 though, I guess its not worth anything as it didn't serve in AF better trade it for an Iltis or something.