View Single Post
Old 19-01-10, 22:21
Richard Harrison

iam just up the road (6 hours or so hahahaha) well usually the castings on the wheels survive its the rubbers that get killed, and i can tell you i would like my full set re rubbered ! the idler wheels are different to the road wheels, i believe the british and Canadian ones are CTL 94 are road wheels, and the CTL 17's are the front idlers (part numbers are without looking so off the top of my head) i have both if you need patterns to use. as i say i need mine re rubbered but the castings are all good. i know that possibly Martyn and Kevin also have a stack of wheels we could pool the lot and get them re rubbered pending on costs (and if they have any that need re done) i think this would be more marketable venture than doing full wheels as the machine work etc involved would be costly, that said if you can do them it is handy to know incase anyone smashes a wheel.

if you can repro all the ammo bins and boxes that would be handy (as long as they are not silly prices ie £300 per box ??????!!!!!!!

__5th Div___46th Div__
1942 Ford Universal Carrier No.3 MkI*
Lower Hull No. 10131
War Department CT54508 (SOLD)
1944 Ford Universal Carrier MkII* (under restoration).
1944 Morris C8 radio body (under restoration).