View Single Post
Old 10-09-19, 03:32

Default Moving on with Quebec

I haven't heard back from Tourism Quebec and time is clicking by.

If anyone has future plan to travel to Quebec in a Historical Vehicle that might have been used by the military at one time, Quebec Transport would still like to see it. They're not sure why they want to see it but they gave me a special email address where we can send pictures and dimensions of vehicles we may visit Quebec with.

A "ruling" to determine restrictions to Quebec residents is back in the Minister's hands after meeting with group eh. I don't see a timeline of when a ruling may be made. That doesn't help my travel plans so I'll need to paddle harder.

This seems like the right time to reinforce my desire to visit Quebec and a more complete list of vehicles I might use is on the way.

After again calling the toll free number 1-888-355-0511 pushing "9" for English and "3" for the right department, Joanna at Service put me in contact with Aida at the Transport department.

This is the email address Transport would like me to send questions and information about the vehicles that might visit Quebec.

Attention: François Bonnardel

communications@transports.gouv.qc.ca

Once again, the ladies on the phone were angels. Unfortunately, they do not have a fresh 'memo' and Aida at transport thought that SAAQ might be able to tell me more about the restrictions.

I explained how we landed on that shore once already and the final decision would be in the Transportation Minister's capable hands. She is looking forward to seeing the emails.