View Single Post
Old 25-02-09, 01:45

Jordan, I have some locks for you and for Adame. I don't know the price but will put the locks aside. I am not trying to make excuses for Dirk and you all know he is my buddy but I have sat at his computer and watched the emails come in. Wow! Imagine yourself receiving 20 emails tonight with questions about prices, shipping, stock availability, etc. Then there are the orders for " I think its a British carrier but may be a Canadian MKII but send the part anyway and email me with the shipping first in case its too much and then I don't want it". Now its time for bed and only 10 emails are sorted out. Next night 25 more emails. It goes on and on. I personally would only sell things at the shows. It is incredible the traffic that attends his stall at events. Then there are the Saturdays when people come to his place from all over Europe for pickups or just shopping. While there last year a chap came from Czech to pick up 10 Jeep MB engines. He even left a case of Czech Budweiser. Oh yeah, he sometimes likes to do a little restoration work as well. So hang in there guys and if there is anything I can do to help just ask. I also know he is off to Tunisia for a holiday to keep the BOSS happy so he can continue with all this other foolishness.
Cheers,
Barry

Every twenty minute job is one broken bolt away from a three day ordeal.