Default The Things you Find on Kijiji

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehic...QAdIdZ75026670

The ad:

48 Dodge Army Abmbulance converted to motor home by Citreon Uniq
Price: $8,500.00
Ad ID: 75026670
Visits: 253

Date Listed: 17-Sep-08

Hello there I have a verry unique machine for sale for the right buyer, it is a 48 Dodge army ambulance that was concverted to motor home by citreon in France, I have refurbished it completeley it is a remarkable machine for t a real out doors man, and fun to dir drive and travel around one of a kind indeed, The engine need s replacing , I have alot of m oney into it already just that the engine was ruined by minute muffler mistakes and is a great project for someone to find cheap engine, otherwise alot other is invested into it,low gravity propane furnace 6 ,ooo btu, 3 way fridge,new tires 900 -16 size,3ooo in value in b cuborads in it in design, quarter inch thick bullet proof all steel inside andout, old skelton key to enter and exit was a diesel perkins engine it it in it before andmost parts for it.,block is cracked...as I say I have alot of money into it, and willnot sell unless I get what i want or I will not sell as is so uniqe and little to repair , for such a hell of a vehicle.. like a hummer tires are new and costed 2,3oo I have trailer that is army also but is travel trailer use to be watter trailer is converted the rims are split rims 3 in one , fridge costed me 1,500 furnace .4 wheel drive must lock hubs, b vallue of trailer is about 1500 also , all titanieum locks rad ready for the deep woods...I ahve this be vehicle on top of mountain now the highest inontario, as unique as it is, I am a mountaneer this offer is only for limited time as you willnever see another like this machine and its potential I too it out west what a blast... and people love it. and is rare already I feel to raise the price good day...also is a museum on whells,well anything is for sale for the right price so only seerious reply as I will not except anyless then at least....8,500 at least as is... will show pics if needed thaks.. bruce. emial if interested.....Back woods all terrain vehicle... unstopable ...
Attached Thumbnails
4453_20[1].jpg