Thread: Here We Are...
View Single Post
Old 05-02-08, 19:27
former OC MLU, AKA 'Jif' - sadly no longer with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by wim sikkelbein View Post
Geoff you did good to upgrade to this new version, it looks good and handles easily

wim

Btw will the forummeister be requiring a test e-mail from this side of the world?
So far so good Wim, but thanks for asking! Server glitches aside, so far this seems to be working well. Just remember that if we get into the do-do for whatever reason, I always have my corowa30 sympatico address running anyway, so I'm never out of comms.

Bill, I thank you for your comments, but I should point out that all I did with this one was to set it up, coach them along and try to keep things pointed in the right direction while everyone went nuts! I was configuring this up until last night at about 2230, and there's lots left to go yet! Putting one's own signature on things is sometimes more difficult than what they do, but that's only because I'm a picky bastard at heart...

Let's hope this works as well as it seems to on into the future. I know already that spam traffic is going to be far easier to control, and code-wise, it runs far more efficiently than the old package.