View Single Post
Old 10-03-07, 22:57
Derek Heuring

Quote:
Originally posted by Vets Dottir
Hi Bill, and the rest of you

Geoff was not able to migrate to a new server yet and will not be able to do this change until after he gets home from Australia.

I've been having NO problems for the last two days either. Amazing. I have no idea why things seem to work okay for me now, or why they weren't for a while there. I'm even getting all the new notifications in a timely manner too, I believe I hope this continues working okay.

Meanwhile, Hanno and I are in charge of MLU while Master Sunray is away in Australia, I will be monitoring and watching out for the forum, and there are a lot of Admin things I'm able to do (same Admin powers as Geoff and Hanno) and Hanno can do some things I can't (like submit trouble tickets to the server when the forum goes down)

As long as I'm home (trip still up in the air as I'm still quite sick at the moment) I will be available, along with Hanno, to everyone if there are any problems and I will help if I can, so don't hesitate to PM or email me if there are any problems or forum questions.

Karmen

Ma, I've had full, complete and uninterrupted access ever since you took over...guess MLU just needed a woman's touch!