View Single Post
Old 18-12-06, 23:45
Vets Dottir

Hi folks,

Well, progress at last.

You all know that Greyhound bus lines Expression "Go GREYhound and leave the driving to us"?

Well ... my passport is going Greyhound Courier Express to my guarantor and should be back in me wee bittie hands by Thursday latest, Wed soonest.

What a nerve wracking experience to try and find a courier or something to get something, short notice and during Christmas last minute insanity inundations and rushing, somewhere and back, to work in sync with specific business hours timings both ends, to make a deadline. Talk about living on the edge of when everything else hangs on one tiny little ... thing ... that is hard to accomplish in a time crunch.

PHEW ... mission accomplished for getting things on the way. Now question is, is Murphy's Law busy elsewhere? I surely hope it's busy hounding elsewhere and doesn't notice me wee bittie self! It's in the hands of ... timing now ... and wait to see when it arrives back, so I can know when I will head to ... Cowtown to see my kid for Christmas ... and do the rest of the PP handdelivered to PP office thing.

So ... progress ... I'm one step closer to The Land of Oz!

Ma Yappy