View Single Post
Old 11-12-06, 00:46
Vets Dottir

Default Re: The Trip

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Moseley
Hi Kartmann and Co-conspirators

Firstly Kartmann - relax, enjoy the ride, post your preparations and count the sleeps.

Aussies - as a matter of logistics may I suggest that Kartmann arrives in Adelaide and stays with Ada and I first. We can then transport her east to Corowa and to hook up with rest of you.

Bob
Yes, SIR. Right now, SIR.

I'll passively-acceptingly let all of you MLU-ers all sort out everything and will simply FALL IN with active-acceptance, in other words, I'll go with the flow and won't try to stop or control it, will just ride the MLU EXPRESS moving Kartmann along on the ride of her life! and I would DEARLY love to meet You and Ada if that can be done ... will you have your friends visiting so that I can meet them as well (the blackbirds alive and out of the pie) ? I'd be more than delighted, hope, to visit you and Ada!!!

Of course you all know I've been thinking about what fun that whole thread is about Zemsis experience over there. I loved following along on the journey via my computer ... it was great fun, and a fun type that I never thought I would be doing, not in my lifetime.

Yes, Uncle Eddie is tickled pink and happy at how his little neice is being treated here

On to next reply ....